The following are important questions to ask when evaluating your employees' educational and training results:
- Was the training content accurate and relevant to participants? jobs?
- Was the training information presented well?
- Was the training timely? (not too early, not too late)
- Did the participants increase their knowledge/skill?
- Was the knowledge/skill learned retained?
- Is the knowledge/skill being applied?
- Does the work process allow for the knowledge/skill to be applied?
- Are there barriers?
For models to evaluate training and links to related websites, click here